Series V12 is a bent-axis, variable displacement motor.
It is intended for both open and closed circuits, mainly in
mobile applications, but the V12 can also be utilized in a
wide variety of other applications.
• Max intermittent pressure to 480 bar and continuous
operating pressure to 420 bar
• Thanks to low weight pistons with laminated piston
rings and a compact design of the rotating parts, the
V12 tolerates very high speeds
• High allowable speeds and operating pressures
means high output power; the overall efficiency
remains high throughout the entire displacement
• The 9-piston design provides high start-up torque and
smooth motor operation
• Wide displacement ratio (5:1)
• Broad range of controls and accessory valves for
• Small envelop size and a high power-to-weight ratio
• ISO, cartridge and SAE versions
• Low noise levels due to a very compact and sturdy
design with smooth fluid passages
• Positive piston locking, strong synchronizing shaft,
heavy-duty bearings and small number of parts add
up to a compact and robust motor with long service life
and proven reliability.