F11 and F12 are bent axis, fixed displacement heavyduty
motor/pump series. They can be used in numerous
applications in both open and closed loop circuits.
• Series F11 is available in the following frame sizes
- F11-5, -10, -14, 19 and -150 with CETOP mounting
flange and shaft end
- F11-14 with ISO flange and shaft
- F11-14, -19, -150 and -250 with SAE flange and
• Series F12 conforms to current ISO and SAE
mounting flange and shaft end configurations. A very
compact cartridge version is also available.
• Thanks to the unique spherical piston design, F11/F12
motors can be used at unusually high shaft speeds.
Operating pressures to 480 bar provides for the high
output power capability.
• The 40° angle between shaft and cylinder barrel
allows for a very compact, lightweight motor/pump.
• The laminated piston ring offers important
advantages such as low internal leakage and thermal
• The pump version has highly engineered valve plates
for increased selfpriming speed and low noise,
available with left and right hand rotation.
• The F11/F12 motors produce very high torque at
start-up as well as at low speeds.
• Our unique timing gear design synchronizes shaft
and cylinder barrel, making the F11/F12 very tolerant
to high 'G' forces and torsional vibrations.
• Heavy duty roller bearings permit substantial external
axial and radial shaft loads.
• The F11's and F12's have a simple and straightforward
design with very few moving parts, making
them very reliable motors/pumps.
• The unique piston locking, timing gear and bearing
set-up as well as the limited number of parts add up
to a very robust design with long service life and,
above all, proven reliability.